3T's Ergoterra is wide, ergonomic and designed specifically for cyclocross. This carbon bar's flared drops angle outwards by six degrees for comfort and control over rough terrain. A reinforced central section on the top adds stiffness as well as strength for the option of mounting cross top bar brakes. It has a compact drop and reach, perfect for sprints and reaching your brakes at all times.
- Viewed from above, the drops angle outwards by 6°
- 45cm model is 42cm at the hoods, while the 47cm model is 44cm at the hoods
- Compound-curved bends preserve the vertical alignment of brake/shifter levers at their mounting point, so outward flare does not alter shifters’ ergonomics
- The 31.8 mm center section is extended and reinforced to mount cyclocross top brake levers
- On rough ground that jostles the rider’s handhold, Ergoterra offers more lateral clearance for the forearms, helpful for run-ups
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|31.8mm / Black/Red / 45cm||04897024824165||2030105AEAO01W||QBP-HB8670||3TE32396768M|